Teen Mom 2 star Kail Lowry is sick of fielding her estranged husband’s allegations of cheating. Javi only recently confirmed the rumors, as we wrote here, but it hasn’t helped that Javi’s friends have jumped into the middle of the Twitter drama. Kail finally made use of the blog section on her personal website to clarify the following items:
- Kail claims there was nothing “specific or dramatic” that led to their marriage ending, basically saying, “No, I did not cheat.” She says they had problems for a long time, but after years of sweeping their problems under the rug to keep the family together, Kail says she finally “woke up.”
- She adamantly denies rumors of her late 2015 miscarriage being an abortion. She says Javi’s reaction to the miscarriage (as we saw on Teen Mom 2 last season) contributed to the demise of their relationship. She claims she received “blame, anger and shame but no support.”
- She affirms Javi’s claim that she filed for divorce in December, but says it could not be finalized during his deployment, which began in January. However, she claims they were most definitely “separated.”
- Kail says they both waffled on getting back together “for the family.”
- Kail says there was “too much outside involvement” in their marriage, something which many Teen Mom 2 viewers noted a long time ago.
- She admits that she has been dating since she filed for divorce. She threw some not-so-subtle accusations at Javi, as well, saying, “What’s okay for one has to be okay for the other and that’s all I’ll say about that.”
- Kail says the friends who betrayed her should “not throw stones in glass houses.”
Finally, she closes with this:
Unfortunately, this was a marriage that ended but there are still children involved. I have kept my mouth shut because I didn’t think we needed to involve more people during this sensitive time… And it’s the father of my child so I never want to bash him. I would never want my children to think poorly of the person I was once married to. I can’t control what the other side does, but it was time to get my truth out there… But also stay positive and vague about it.
Within minutes of posting this blog, Javi and his friends were Tweeting about it.
This is coming after a VMA red carpet interview in which Kail claimed the couple could theoretically rekindle but their near-term goals are very different.
“I think it would just take time,” Kail told Star Magazine. “We have different visions for our near future, so I think it would just be a while.”
The next day, Javi said No Way Jose. “No, there is nothing that could be done, said or heard. We both know it was too much.”